- One cup of oats
- Quarter cup of rice flour
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp pepper jeera powder (grind coarsely)
- Salt as required
- Cooking oil for making dosa
- Soak oats for 15 minutes.
- Grind oats into fine paste.
- Add rice flour and salt to the ground oats
- In a small frying pan, heat ghee and add pepper jeera powder.
- Add it to the batter.
- Add two table spoon of sour curd to the oats mixture and mix well.
- The consistency of the batter should be like dosa batter.
- Heat a nonstick tawa and pour a ladle full of batter and make it round shape.
- Pour 1/2 tsp of oil around it.
- Remove with spatula when it gets cooked on both the sides.
- Serve hot with onion chutney.