- One and half table spoon oats
- 6 flakes of garlic (finely chopped)
- Half cup of skimmed milk
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp ghee
- Salt to taste
- Grind oats coarsely and keep it aside.
- In a kadai put half tsp ghee.
- Add chopped garlic and fry till it turns brown.
- Remove half of the fried garlic from the kadai and keep it for garnishing.
- Along with the remaining fried garlic, add ground oats and fry for two minutes.
- Add enough water and boil till it gets cooked.
- Add milk, salt and pepper powder and cook for two minutes.
- The consistency of oats mixture should be similar to any soup consistency.
- Garnish with fried garlic pieces.
- Serve hot with whole wheat bread.