- One small bunch of mint leaves
- One green chilli
- One tsp ghee
- One cup of whole wheat atta
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for making chappathi
Method for making the dough
- Wash mint leaves well and cut into small pieces.
- Grind green chilli into fine paste.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix atta, green chilli paste, one tsp ghee, chopped mint leaves and enough salt.
- Knead it with hand by adding water.
- Knead well till it becomes a soft pliable dough.
- Let it remain for one hour.
Method for making chappathi
- Take a lemon sized portion of the dough and roll out a nice, round shape with a rolling pin.
- Pour some oil around it and cook on both the sides till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with spicy dal, or any gravy sabji.