- One cup of Broccoli florets
- One onion ( finely chopped )
- One green capsicum ( medium size)
- One red capsicum (medium size)
- One yellow capsicum (small )
- One green chilli ( finely chopped)
- 4 or 5 flakes of garlic
- One tsp red chilli powder
- One tsp olive oil
- Salt as required
- Few spring onion for garnishing
- Chop capsicums into thin strips.
- Grind garlic and red chilli powder into smooth paste.
- Cook broccoli with enough salt and water till it becomes soft.
- Add olive oil in a frying pan and add chopped onion and green chilli.
- Fry till the onion becomes soft.
- Add chopped capsicum and fry till it gets half cooked.
- Add garlic paste and fry till the raw smell of garlic disappears.
- Add cooked broccoli and fry till it gets mixed with other vegetables.
- Add chopped spring onion and fry for a minute.
- Serve hot with rotis.