- One cup of ragi semiya (150 gms)
- 1/2 cup of fresh curd
- 2to 3 table spoon rice flour
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- One green chilli(finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- One Onion (finely chopped)
- Half capsicum (finely chopped)
- Half carrot (grated)
- Few coriander leaves
- Few curry leaves
- Cooking oil for making adai
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, put ragi semiya, rice flour, 1/2 cup of curd, chopped onion,chopped capsicum, grated carrot, green chilli,asafoetida, red chilli powder,jeera, and enough salt.
- Mix well.
- Let it remain for one hour.
- After one hour, add enough water to make smooth batter.
- The batter should be little thicker than the dosa batter.
- Heat a non stick tawa and pour a ladle full of batter and spread it like a round shape.
- Pour oil on all sides.
- When it is cooked on one side, flip it on other side and cook till it turns brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambar.