I started this food blog in February 2008 and I very glad to see how people have been appreciating my healthy recipes so far.
This blog now has about 68 healthy recipes for diabetes and obesity. Dieticians like Sanjana Nayak have appreciated these recipes. Please try my recipes and share your experiences incase this has really helped you control your high sugar levels or helped you reduce weight.
Presenting the top 10 recipes of 2008 now:
- Spicy Cabbage Curry
- Bitter Gourd Juice for the Diabetics
- Bottle Gourd Kootu
- Sprouted Green Gram Dosa with Mint Leaves Chutney
- Sprouted Chick Peas Curry
- Ragi Sevai
- Wheat Rava Kichidi
- Sprouted Chick Peas Idli
- Sprouted Soya Beans Sundal
- Sprouted Green Gram and Palak Kadi
Please try the recipes I post in the coming year and stay healthy for many more years to come.
Wish you all a Happy New Year 🙂