Guava is a very common fruit found in Asian countries. It is highly nutritious and is rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. It is also rich in dietary fiber. This fruit is a good choice for diabetics as it is low in sugar content. For those who are on diet can make use of the full benefit of this fruit as it is low in calories.
The health benefits that guava offers is just amazing. So make sure you have guava quite often.
Now here is the recipe for Guava Juice.
Ingredients (serves one)
- 1/2 ripe Guava
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- 1 to 11/2 tsp sugar free powder
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala (optional)
- Wash Guava well and cut into small pieces by removing the seed portion.
- Grind the pieces in the mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add lemon juice, enough water, black salt, sugar free powder and stir well.
- Strain the mixture using strainer.
- Add chaat masala and stir well.
- Serve chilled.