- One cup of whole wheat atta
- Quarter cup of soya flour
- One cup of grated radish
- One Onion ( finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp green chilli paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 table spoon mint leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 table spoon coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt as required
- cooking oil for making the chappathi
Preparation of dough
- In a large bowl, mix atta, soya flour, grated radish, chopped onion, lemon juice, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli paste, red chilli powder and salt.
- Knead well with hand by adding little water.
- By adding little oil knead well till it becomes a soft dough.
- Let it remain for 1 hour.
- Tale a lemon sized portion of the dough and roll it with a rolling pin into round shape.
- Heat tawa and place the chappathi.
- Pour some oil over it and cook on both the sides till it turns brown.
- Serve hot with any raitha and pickle.