Cooking is my passion. I love to learn about different cuisines and try them in my kitchen. My daughter who is on diet wanted to have something different, but spicy without masala to go well with rotis. I tried this low fat dish and she relished the same
Here comes the recipe for you
- One small cabbage ( finely chopped)
- One capsicum (chopped)
- Two onion ( chopped)
- One tsp cooking oil
- One tsp Jeera
- 1/2 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Few coriander leaves
- In a frying pan Put 1 tsp oil.
- Add Jeera and let it splutter.
- Add chopped onion, asafoetida and turmeric powder and fry for a while.
- Add chopped cabbage, capsicum and enough salt.
- Lower the heat and cover the frying pan with a lid allowing it to get cooked and all the water is dried.
- Add 1/2 tsp chilli powder and fry till it gets completely mixed with cooked cabbage.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis.