- Sprouted Green gram – 1 cup
- Salt – as required
- Carrot – 1/2 ( cut into small pieces)
- Raw mango – 1 small piece( cut into small pieces)
- Onion – 1 small( cut into small pieces)
- Green Chillies – 2 nos (slit)
- Few Curry leaves
- Few Coriander leaves
- Grated coconut – 2 or 3 teaspoon for garnishing
- Rye – 1/2 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cooking oil – 1 teaspoon
- Boil sprouted green gram with enough water and salt
- Boil it till it gets cooked (should not be too soft or too hard).
- Add 1 teaspoon oil in a cooking pan.
- Allow mustard to splutter in the oil.
- Add green chillies, asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Add cut onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked sprouted green gram and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add cut mango and carrot pieces and saute for a minute.
- Remove the cooking pan from the burner and add lemon juice
- Stir the contents well.
- Garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves and serve.