A selection of fruits like pine apple, apple, orange , pomegranate, grapes.
- Green gram sprout 1 small cup
- Sliced cucumber 1 small cup
- Chaat Masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar (optional) 1/2 teaspoon
- Kala Namak (Black Salt) 1/2 teaspoon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Fresh cream (optional) 1 small cup
- Wash and cut fruits into small pieces. Pomegranate pearls are to be separated from the membrane. Orange and pine apple are to be peeled and sliced.
- Take a serving bowl and place all the cut pieces of fruits, cucumber and sprout in it.
- Mix the contents.
- Add Chaat Masala, Kala Namak(black salt),sugar(optional) and pepper powder.
- Mix the contents well.
- Add lemon juice.
- Again mix the contents well.
- For enhancing the taste, add fresh cream.
The salad can also be served along with lunch and/or dinner.Roughly you can take 1/2 fruit of orange,apple and pomegranate and 1/4 fruit of pine apple per person.